Subject: Proposal
From: Paul Reece <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: 16 Sep 93 15:03:58 GMT+10

Would anyone be interested in forming/joining a small software development
team made up of amos programmers, composers and graphicians????

The idea of this would be to bring programmers, composers and graphics artists
together to write utilities/games etc. in Amos.

Why?? - Because many of us find it hard to draw gfx or create sfx for our
little amos creations and vice versa - Why not do it together?????

How?? - Using email!

Type  - Personally, I would like all of the software produced put onto aminet
or made available from someone via mail - Groups like this that involve
money are sure to cause problems....

Anyway, are you interested???

If so, please email me at the address above (in the headers) with any ideas
etc that you may have and I'll add you to my list.

Thankyou.

Paul Reece

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Paul Reece                                  [email-masked]
                                         [email-masked]
Student & Network Assistant (UNIX)              [email-masked]
Claremont College, Tasmania, Australia.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
---AMIGA 500 - 2 MB RAM - 2 DRIVES - KICKSTART 2.05 & 1.3 - ONLY AMIGA!!---
---------------------------------------------------------------------------